Wednesday, January 7, 2009

YOU DID WHAT?

OK so I am going to try this Blog thing AGAIN! I am hoping that I will be better at it than my last attempt.

So I am back to work this week after being off for 4 months due to the birth of my second child a BEAUTIFUL baby girl! I have to say that this week has not been as hard to get back into the swing of things as I thought it was going to be. My son who is 4 goes to Preschool and my daughter is at home with the husband so that makes it easier to come to work.

We are down to one vehicle right now because the husband's truck did not accomodate car seats and since I was off we didn't need two vehicles, we are getting a second one SOON! So the man brings me to work and then takes my son to school and back home he goes, it seems to be working out fine, this is the third day of this arrangement. I am at work just plugging along and the phone rings I see on the caller id that it is the house. The man tells me that he hit the pole at McDonalds this morning and my front fender is CRACKED, now this pisses me off to no end because this is not the first time the man has damaged MY car. The back bumper is cracked and ghetto because he backed into something.

Mind you I am 32 years old and have never had an accident or a ticket in my life. So it annoys me that everytime there is damage to MY vehicle it has been caused by the man.

We are going this weekend to find a vehicle so that we can get this one taken care of and once again I have my truck back and take good care of it, like it deserves.

I guess life goes on - it is a little humorous!

No comments:

Post a Comment