Friday, January 9, 2009

Star of the Week

Quentin has been chosen as the Star of the Week for his class! This is a BIG honor for a 4 year old, according to him. He will be interviewed by his teacher about his favorite things, family and a wish that he has. Then they will make a bulletin board with pictures that we bring in of Quentin and his family. He will also be the line leader for the week and choose which friends (that is what they call the kids) he wants to sit with him at his lunch table.

I will have the husband take a picture of the bulletin board one for Quentin's scrapbook (which I am behind on) and so that I can post later!

I am so proud of my little Star!! I am a little bummed that he was chosen after I am back to work, but I will deal with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment