Friday, January 23, 2009

FIRSTS and the 2nd Child....

For those of us with more than one child we have all heard it you are more attentive to the Firsts and take more pictures of the first and the second one is left behind. Now having two children, I am a little guilty of this, with Quentin I filled out his baby book everytime that child did something and took pictures all the time. Adrianna doesn't even have a baby book, I have taken tons of pictures so I can document her that way.

She is 4 1/2 months old and had many firsts already that I jot down on sticky notes and put in my scrapbook pile of stuff that I will eventually get too. Feeling guilty about this I will probably go and buy a baby book this weekend for her.

In my defense I was a stay at home mom with Quentin hence I had time to fill his book out.

Now that is off my chest, here are a couple firsts that I can share, she had her first smile like a real smile about a month ago, last weekend she laughed at Quentin which totally made his day! He has been trying to make her laugh since we brought her home! Last night I discovered that her first tooth is starting to pop through, which also explains her ear infection and fever.

Yet another resoultion I have for 2009 is to get a baby book for Adrianna and fill it out!

1 comment:

  1. I had Aidan's baby blanket completed before he was born. Lily's blanket will be finished and given to her for her 2nd birthday. Oh well.
    Hooray for all of Adrianna's firsts!

    ReplyDelete