Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Spirit Week

This is spirit week at Quentin's preschool this week, since he only goes 3 days a week he will get to participate....honestly I think that I am more excited about all the silly things he gets to wear to school than he is.
We went to Michaels this weekend to get the supplies we needed for Crazy Hat day - that is tomorrow so I will post a picture tomorrow!

We also went to KidtoKid to get the clothes that he needed for Crazy Clothes day! This is what we came up with -I have to say that it is a pretty cool shirt!










I bought these two shirts for $3.00 each and then cut the collar off each and cut them down the middle and sewed them together (with grandmas help) for a CRAZY SHIRT.....
He fit right in at school, there was a little girl who had on pajamas and a swim suit over them. I love it! If only adults could be so carefree! Although I wonder what my boss would say if I showed up at work with my jammies and a swim suit on!!!
More pictures this week as spirit week continues!!!







1 comment: