Thursday, April 9, 2009

7 Months

Seven months ago today at 9:58 AM we welcomed Adrianna Norma Chavez into our family! We have never been the same since! LOL!!!!

I can't believe how quickly the time has gone by - to think that 7 months ago I was giving birth - where the heck has the time gone already?

Where is my snugly baby that would let me hold her for hours and just be content, now she is wiggly and only wants to snuggle if I am feeding her (thank goodness I am still nursing so she still needs me)

She is sitting up now unassisted - rolls all over the house, so I know it is just a matter of time before she is crawling. Has teeth that are coming in, loves her big brother!! She will look at you if you call her name, she recognizes me, Joe, Quentin, Uncle Ryan and Grandma.
Adri has also developed this high pitched scream - I haven't figured out what she is using it for, she seems to use it when she is happy or just playing so I think it is a happy scream!

I can't complain because she is a wonderful baby very content much like Quentin was - she has the same laid back go with the flow attitude that Quentin had, how did I get so lucky to be blessed with two wonderful babies.

The other day I was watching Adri play in her exersaucer and she just looked at me and smiled, I just melted it was so cute!

So the compulsive planner in me wants to start thinking about her 1st birthday party, for crying out loud I only have 5 months to plan this!

I have also started calling her Adri - what do you think? I really like it, but not sure!
I know that the time will continue to go by quickly so I plan on enjoying every single second that I can.

2 comments:

  1. I like the nickname. It's cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's amazing how time flies! I like the nickname.

    ReplyDelete