Friday, April 3, 2009

She did it....

For the past two weeks Adri gets totally pissed if she is laying down on her back and raises her neck to sit up or if she is on her tummy she rolls all over the house and then up on her elbows like she wants to sit up. She would only sit up if someone was near her, even with the boppy she needed someone near her.

Last night we were hanging out on the floor she was playing with her favorite doll (thank you Auntie Amy) and I was sitting by her - I put the boppy behind her and went to the kitchen to get Quentin some juice. When I turned back around and she was just sitting there playing with her doll!! She was sitting by herself - unassisted, the boppy was behind her just in case she fell backwards, but even then she had balance and wobbled a little but continued to sit!!


Of course she would not sit up on Saturday when I took her for the Easter pictures - they still turned out cute - I had to hold her hands while she was standing because not only would she not sit but she didn't want to lay on her tummy either...Stubborn, I wonder where she gets that?? LOL!!!

She is getting too big too fast - April 9th she will be 7 months, I just don't know where the time is going. I know it is just a matter of time before she is crawling and then walking.......



1 comment: