Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just Call me ROCKY!!!!

Today on lunch I called to check in on Joe and see how things were going today. He has both kids home today as I thought that Quentin had pink eye but he actually is very irritated from the dust and ash that is in the air. I hate to say it but we need a good rain!

Joe asked me if I remembered punching him last night - I told him I did not. Apparently when he came home from work last night (it was 3:30AM) I punched him in his eye and then said "oh sorry" rubbed his face and went back to sleep. I mean I was totally cracking up when he told me this. I don't remember this at all.

Then the man says that his eye is bruised and going on and on - he even said that maybe we should go to counseling since we are experiencing domestic violence in our sleep.....LOL!

The funny thing is that when Joe first started working nights I did not sleep very well at all, I always heard him when he came home or would be up when he got home because I had heard a noise or something, I know silly but it is true. Now that I am used to him working nights for the past couple of years I totally sleep just fine, I can always hear my kids if they wake up but there are very few occasions that I hear Joe when he comes home, and gets into bed. I chuckle to myself sometimes when I get up for work and he is in bed, I think "when did he show up?" So I am not surprised that I didn't hear him last night either, I am surprised that I punched the poor boy. I just told him that I am sure he did something to deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment