Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Kids Eat Free -


Last night we had the worst service at Denny's - on Tuesday nights Kids Eat Free - anytime this occurs you can expect a free for all, Denny's was no exception. I didn't feel like cooking last night. So we embarked on the adventure of Kids Eat Free night. We were seated and it took what seemed like forever for a server to come to our table. So when the goof ball (who was the manager) finally acknowledge our table we were ready to order - the drinks arrived at 5:50 PM (I only know the exact time because I took the attached picture). Joe had ordered a salad with his meal which took forever to arrive - not a good sign. A couple of tables were seated in the time we had ordered our drinks and Joe's salad arrived. The next thing I know I look at the clock on my phone it was 6:20 - Still no food had arrived at our table, however the tables all around who were seated after our order had been placed were receiving thier food. The ding bat manager came to our table and I ever so polietly (Not) asked what the estimate time for our food to be done was, he said the standard it is coming right up. So then it was another 5 minutes before he surfaces again and says the kitchen messed up and hadn't even started our food yet - WTH - so now I am really pissed (anyone who knows me can imagine my reaction) I just rolled my eyes at him and glared. At this point Adrianna was done - Quentin was STARVING, they did manage to get Quentin's food out after my glare. Joe and I ended up getting boxes for our food as it was 7 PM by the time our food arrived at the table and Quentin was done eating by that time.
The manager said he was sorry and handed us our ticket - I told Joe DO NOT LEAVE A TIP - he always leaves a tip because he says it isn't the servers fault - WHATEVER. He looks at the ticket and the only thing we were charged for was Quentin's drink which he got in the Orbit Cup which was $3.00 Joe left $10 on the table - I did not approve but at that point just wanted to get the hell out of there.

We decided we will not be attending anymore KIDS EAT FREE nights.....

No comments:

Post a Comment