Thursday, March 5, 2009

BINKY CRISIS!!!!




I am usually pretty easy going about things, however this is a true crisis for my house. Adrianna will only take one kind of binky she isn't dependent on it or anything but it sure does make car trips and going to bed a bit easier.


Since we just got done with being sick at our house for the second time I decided that it was time for new binkies, I have already boiled the ones we have 2 times so it is time for a fresh start!!! So today at lunch I decided to take a trip to Babies R US, since I have not been able to locate the items at Wal Mart, my beloved Target or Fred Meyers. We originally bought them at Babies R US I thought for sure they will have them. I first went to the aisle that has the breast pump accesories I needed cleansing wipes and bags. I then made way to the wall of pacifiers, I noticed it was pretty empty as I got closer but I was hopeful that they would have what I needed.
CRAP I don't see the package that I am looking for, calm down maybe you just missed it, I thought to myself. I scan the wall again - not only do I not see the package that I need but I don't see a tag that indicates that they are just out of stock.


I then stood in front of the wall of pacifiers with a blank look on my face - I had to find a new type to try - she doesn't like the Nuk or the Playtex ones so the choice was difficult. I hope that the one I picked will be sufficient!


I googled the type and found them at Walgreens - hello Alaska does not have Walgreens - so then there are multiple listings on EBAY for the damn things. I am an EBAY addict but I will not purchase binkies on ebay.


So I have attached a picture of the package - if any of my friends in America see these when you are at Walgreens or some other civilized store could you pick me up a package or two? LOL!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Dude -- I just saw these yesterday at my Target! I'll grab you some when I get back there (which could be a few days).

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use the Avent which have a similar nipple to these. Maybe those would work? I will look when I'm at the store next. Last time I was at Target - totally out of binkies, bought Nuk thinking it would be fine, but no.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate / Amy -

    Thank you so much!! I really appreciate it and so will the rest of the member's in the house who need to get a good nights rest!!

    Love you girls!!!

    ReplyDelete