Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My New Family

In a previous post I wrote about my sister, Brittney finding Ryan and I. Well there is some errornous information in that post that I feel I should correct.
I emailed Brittney after she contacted me again and let her know that I was not upset at her but was caught off gaurd that she has a relationship with our father.
I got a response last night - I was way off - Brittney has never even met our father in fact he is more of a dirt bag than I thought or knew he was - apparently he didn't even acknowledge Brittney until 8 years ago when she was 14 years old.
So moving forward Ryan and I are planning a trip to Spokane, Washington to meet our sister! Apparently we have a neice and nephew as well - this is very exciting!!!
I have a new attitude about this new sister - I will keep you posted on the developments. It will be really neat to be called Aunt Hope from kids that are actually my neice and nephew! Silly I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment