Friday, March 6, 2009

Breaking up is hard to do - UPDATE -

I totally drug my feet on breaking up with my hairdresser Rhonda - explained in a previous post. SHE CALLED ME - I broke up with her and felt totally bad about it.

The thing is that kills me is that she totally damaged my mom's hair and then tried to cover it up. She called my mom too who told her that she was seeing someone else which probably is the reason that she called me.....

At any rate she will not take responsiblity for the fact that she overprocessed my mom's hair and it broke off -

I am totally happy with my new girl and can't wait to go and see her on the 21st. I have requested a totally new do with hair flare (color) so I will post a picture after my appointment!!

I still feel bad about the break up - but I know that it had to be done! Just so you know I didn't go out and buy ice cream or anything - it wasn't that bad of a break up!! LOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment