Monday, March 23, 2009

One busy weekend!

We had an unusually busy weekend, we usually have one or two activities but this weekend was jam packed with activites for everyone!!!
Friday Night: Joe worked early so Quentin and I ordered pizza and watched The Bee Movie.
Saturday: Hope hair cut, Joe dropped the kids at Grandma's house, after hair appointment lunch at Humpy's and then shopping. Joe needed new jeans and I got some good deals and Gymbucks at Gymboree. After shopping we had dessert at Starbucks and then picked up the kids!

The Before Picture of my hair!
The After Picture of my hair - I LOVE IT!!!


Sunday: This was the fullest day for us!

We had a birthday party for Quentin's girlfriend, Maddy at Chuck E Cheese at 11AM stayed for 2 hours then home for a QUICK nap and Quentin and I were off to the circus. It was a fun afternoon Quentin loved the circus. The show lasted 2 hours. Then it was off to Subway to pick up sandwiches for dinner and then home. While we were at the circus Joe and Adrianna were at Joe's volleyball game.

Quentin showing his cotton candy tongue during intermission at the circus!
Needless to say I was exhausted after Sunday and was happy when both children went to bed - and was not ready for the alarm to go off this morning - Monday always seems to come more quickly than Friday in the work week - why is that?









No comments:

Post a Comment