Thursday, February 5, 2009

Talk, Talk, Talk...

Anyone who knows me can agree that I have been giving the gift of gab. I believe that my daughter has also been gifted this!

She has for the most part slept 6-7 hours or more at night since she was 6 weeks old, very lucky considering that my son did not sleep through the night until well after age 2.

This week she has been waking me up not with crying or wanting to be changed or fed, she is totally talking in her sleep, my mom said that she walked and talked in her sleep when she was a kid, although she doesn't know if she started in the crib.

This morning I thought for sure that I would walk over to Adrianna's crib and find her sitting there with a cup of coffee - she was very chatty and laughing. I wonder who she is talking to?

When my son was almost 1 my grandmother passed away - we were very close and because she had dementia she never really met my son. Although when we took him to the Nursing home to visit she would light up, like she knew that he was her baby too! After she passed my son would have times that he would be laughing in his sleep like a full belly laugh - almost like someone was tickling him. I have always thought my grandmother was his guardian angel!

Now that Adrianna is doing the samething I am sure that my grandmother is watching over my kids and probably playing with them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment