Friday, February 20, 2009

Good deed for Friday....

I stopped by Starbucks on my way to work this morning and got a venti apple chai infusion and a scrumptious cranberry orange scone. While I was waiting in the drive thru line a Police officer pulled up behind me, when I got to the window the lovely barista working the window tells me my total is $5.40, I asked if I could pay for the police officer's coffee behind me, she said sure! Then she smiled and said that he also ordered a sandwich was that ok, of course.

My good deed for the day! As I drove off I smiled to myself and hoped that my good deed would help the officer have a great day!!

I have warm fuzzy feelings from my morning! It is amazing that my day started out with my favorite drink and a good deed! Karma what goes around comes around I am a firm believer in that!!

Have a good weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment