Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My Kids

I am so thankful that my husband and I are able to have one parent stay home with the children. My husband has taken to his duties as a stay at home parent very well, he still needs work in the domestic duties however I will not complain as I am so grateful that we don't have to pay child care!
Yesterday was a typical Monday for me, I got up and came to work my family were all snoozing away. It actually was fine because Quentin was not feeling well all weekend so sleeping in was a good thing!
I got home after work and Quentin was very excited to show me he had picked out his own outfit and dressed himself. This is a BIG deal because he has a hard time getting dressed due to his dwarfism, we have been working with him and tell him to try and after he tries and he needs help them we help him. Although like any 4 year old he never wants anyone to help him, so he gets frustrated when he can't pull his clothes on - So this is what his outfit consisted of - Underware and rain boots!


I seriously could not stop laughing when I got home last night! I have to hand it to the kid, he picked the easiest items to put on and then check out the pose...what a character!
My daughter was crashed out in her high chair and looked so sweet that I had to take her picture too!
I wish that I could just sit at the table and fall asleep and be left alone!!
I hope that everyone had a good Monday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment