Thursday, February 19, 2009

Adult to-do list

I have finally completed my last will and testament. It was a very strange feeling to be putting this together. I know I have needed to do this for awhile now but kept putting it off. For some reason with two children now I felt that it was something I needed to get handled. I have been crossing a lot of my "adult to-do" list. I updated my life insurance policy to include both of my children as beneficiaries, made an appointment to get Adrianna a life insurance policy.
Filed our 2008 taxes, filed our 2008 applications for the Permanent Fund (they pay us to live in Alaska). Paid bills, met with the mortgage broker to get pre-qualified to buy a real house (we own a condo now), set up an appointment with my financial planner to make adjustments to my investments for my retirement account.

Gosh this week has just been full of all adult things.

Maybe this weekend I will take Quentin sledding so that I can feel like less than an adult or better yet maybe I will go to IHOP at lunch and order chocolate chip pancakes and a BIG glass of Milk!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment