Saturday, May 9, 2009

IMG00234.jpg

8 months old and on the move!

Adrianna is 8 months today. She has changed so much in these few months. Her smile is contagious and she is starting to get into EVERYTHING. Quentin is such a great big brother and they love each other. She is on the move too, gone are the days when I could walk away or run upstairs and come back and she would be in the same place and everything is still in order! She is also finding her voice, which is super cute when she screams and then giggles although not so cute when out in public.
The time has gone by so quickly it makes me sad to think that the time will continue to go by quickly.
I have to remind myself to cherish every moment that I can with both of my kids!
Happy 8 month birthday!
Sent from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment