Sunday, May 10, 2009

IMG00135.jpg

Mother's Day!



It was decided last night that I would be allowed to sleep in today. Joe set his alarm so he would be up before the kids, well before Adrianna. She woke up early, of course! I got up with her while Joe took a shower then I went back to bed! I slept for another hour which was nice!

Quentin was very excited to give me the card that he signed himself, poor kid has such a long name he only got to Que before he had Joe help with the rest, it was still precious and I teared up he is getting so big!

Joe gave me a small camera that I can keep in my purse or diaper bag, no more missing those important moments because the other camera is too big!

We are having my mom and brother over tonight for a BBQ the weather is beautiful and I have a great family, I couldn't ask for anything more! I hope that you all enjoyed being with your kids and family!

Happy Mother's Day!

Sent from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

  1. Cute! How nice that you got to sleep in! Don't you love when they sign there own name?! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete