Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Diaper Cakes




I have stumbled upon a new craft! Diaper Cakes these are so cute and make such a great gift as well as super cute center pieces for baby showers!
The boy cake I did like the washcloth flower!

So I made one last night for a girl - I made one last week for a boy and it turned out cute but the girl one looked so much better, I sold these cakes for $50 each they were for friends. I think that I am going to put an ad on craigslist and sell them for showers - a little extra cash is always welcome in my home!! :)
when it was all done I wrapped it in tulle and tied it off with pink ribbon that said Its a Girl and then white ribbon with pastel hearts!

I am going to make one for a friends shower that I am attending next week, which will be fun.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your diaper cake looks great! I've made two before, but hadn't thought of selling them. I love the washcloth flower.

    ReplyDelete