Tuesday, February 8, 2011

on the journey once again....












So I have once again embarked on the weight loss journey....I must say that I am actually having success this go round.

I am doing Weight Watchers and am enjoying the new Points Plus program - I am a little over the first small goal of 5% ... my total loss to date is 17 pounds, my next goal is to reach my 10% by the end of March.

I would like to be close to or at my goal weight by my birthday - so we will see how I progress.

The saying pictures say a million words couldn't be more true with the photo's I have attached. The first one is day 1 on the WW - not the most flattering picture but it is what I looked like.
The second picture was taken this morning wearing the same outfit (minus the glasses). I knew my clothes were starting to feel looser and somethings were looking better but I didn't realize it until I actually saw the comparison with these pictures. Talk about a motivation booster...

These pictures have been printed off and are now on my desk at work and on the bathroom mirror at home to keep me motivated.
I will update on my progress and post another picture when I hit my 10% which I am pretty close too!














1 comment: