Thursday, February 3, 2011

Long Time no Post

I don't even know where to begin. There have been so many changes since my last post WAY back in September.

Quentin started Kindergarten in August, I had another birthday in August, Adrianna turned 2 (ALREADY) in September.

The biggest change was in October, Joe and I ended our marriage, so began the adjustment of being a single parent. Not that this is or has or will be an easy adjustment but we are moving forward.

I am still working at ASRC and love it, I can't believe I am coming up on my one year anniversary in April.

A trip that I am looking forward to in the coming year - A much anticipated trip to Disneyland, I am pretty sure I am more excited than the kids. I love Disney - and can't wait to see the wonder on thier little faces as they experience the Disney Magic!

There is so much more I need to update, but not enough time for this post. I will be better at updating now that things are starting to get back to normal, whatever that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment