Monday, January 11, 2010

I think that I am hooked -

Thanks to my friend Kate I am hooked on this lady!! I went to Barnes and Noble and looked through the whole Cookbook section, and of course they were sold out....BOO!
I ordered a copy of her cookbook and am waiting each day with bated breathe for my phone to ring to alert me that my cookbook has arrived.

I am totally enjoying the website and although I haven't used one of the recipes yet I can already tell that I have gained a couple pounds....LOL!!

I will keep you all posted - thank goodness!

1 comment:

  1. I love that site too! Fabulous pictures, funny stories, and good food. I've tried a few recipes from the cookbook and a few from her site and they were mighty good. My sister-in-law said the cinnamon rolls are heavenly, but they make a lot.

    ReplyDelete