Friday, January 8, 2010

2009 - Year in Review

With 2009 gone and a new year upon us I thought I would recap what happened with the Chavez Family in 2009.

January: I went back to work after being on maternity for leave for 16 week; Quentin was the Star of the Week at School...

February: Joe and I celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary; Quentin started to pick out his own clothes (I still struggle with this as it is interesting sometimes)

March: Adrianna turned 6 months

April: Adri sat up for the first time by herself; Quentin participated in Spirit week at School

May: Anchorage had record breaking heat for the start of what would be a FANTASTIC summer! Adri started her army crawl - she was on the move!

June: A quick trip to Seattle to see friends and "The Wiggles"

July: Nothing spectacular -

August: I turned 33

September: Adrianna turned 1!! Quentin moved to the FISH room at school; I took a quick trip to catch up with old friends to Las Vegas!

October: Halloween Quentin was a guitar (my favorite costume ever) and Adrianna was a lady bug.

November: I added some artwork to my "collection" in the form of a tattoo on my left foot!

December: Quentin turned 5 (seriously where has the time gone)

I don't know what 2010 holds for our family but I am sure that it will be full of adventures and more new beginnings for some!

I also have a couple of resolutions for 2010:

1) Get into better shape
2) Blog more
3) Do better at "self care" you know take time for myself
4) Take more / better pictures!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment