Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July 2009

We had a wonderful holiday weekend! I was lucky enough to have a 3 day weekend which was needed and very much appreciated, although as usual it went by way to quickly!

Friday we had a nice picnic lunch at Lake Hood, which is by the airport. It is where float planes take off and land - Quentin loved watching the planes take off and when they came in for landing. After lunch Quentin had a date with Grandma so we took him over to her house. They went to see UP and have dinner and then a sleep over.

Joe, Adri and I had dinner at LaCabana and then went home, Joe got ready for work and Adri and I watched TV on the couch!

Saturday 4th of July - we met my mom and Quentin at Golden Corral for breakfast and then we headed downtown for the Parade and Street fair on the park strip! We watched the parade with my Aunt and her kids and my brother! I love doing things with my family!

The parade was good, the weather was perfect. Quentin's favorite part were the fire trucks and the motorcycles that screamed down the street at the end of the parade. He also loved waving his flag during the parade!


When the parade was over we went to a couple booths on the street fair - It was packed and the sun was blasting down so was really hot.....Quentin got his face painted, I don't think he was quite sure of the gal who was painting his face when he first sat down, but once she started he was fine - he looked so cute!



Adri was not as impressed with the street fair as you can see! Next year will be a different story I am sure!

We left the street fair and went home to take naps - it was a very lazy holiday - we all woke up around 6 and then took a walk and played outside the rest of the day.

God Bless America! Hope you all had a good holiday too!

1 comment:

  1. Quentin is so cute and Adri...she is beautiful! Glad you had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete