Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Day 3

I am on day 3 of Weight Watchers. I am feeling good, I need to add some activity besides chasing the kids around at night to the regimine if I want to meet my December goal - will reveal later!

Decided that I will not be allowing myself any treats until I reach my first 5% goal which is 12 pounds, which means no Starbucks for me, this is super hard for me but I know that it will be so much better to reward myself.

So I was especially proud of myself today - Joe had jury duty downtown and was dismissed early so he walked to my mom's office and then they met me at City Diner so that we could have lunch and switch out the car - we are still down to only one vehicle......that is a whole other blog....

So I was a little nervous that I would be able to find something "legal" for the program at City Diner, I mean they have traditional diner food which is all so GREAT and tempting and the desserts alone are a great excuse to eat dessert first! Ok back on track now, so I had the grilled halibut filet but ordered it to be grilled with no lemon butter (SIGH) and only with pam cooking spray and choose steamed veggies. I mean it was such a great lunch! It was the first time that I walked out of that place and didn't feel totally full and umcomfortable, but I was satisfied!!!!

SO I think that this is a great first step in my new eating habits!!!!

1 comment: