Friday, April 1, 2011

Final Weight for March

I weighed in yesterday I was expecting the scale to groan. MY week has been filled with stress and I dealt with it by making not so good food choices or keeping track of my points completely. I waited in line and then it was my turn the receptionist said "how are you today" my response was "I will tell you after I see what the scale says" so I stepped on the scale and waited to hear the groan...there was no groan I actually managed to loose a pound - not the 2 pounds that I needed to lose in order to meet my goal but none the less it was a loss when I was expecting a gain. I received my 25 pound loss medal - which will go on the key chain that I receive when I hit my 10%. I will make my goal next week for crying out loud it is one pound. I am happy to report that I have purchased a smaller size in both jeans and slacks - I was told by a co-worker this past week that my pants looked awful and they did look pretty bad, they just hang there. I will post a picture next week when I have reached my goal! I continue to be excited as I proceed on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment